EPR Projectathon and Connectathon 2022
In 2022 the European interoperability test event IHE Connectathon will be held from 12 to 16 September 2022 in Montreux together with the EPR Projectathon for Switzerland. Thus, Switzerland will again host the IHE Connectathon, as in 2012.
In principle, the event will be held in Montreux. However, the organising team is preparing an online variant to ensure that the event can be held despite the uncertain conditions caused by the Covid-19 pandemic.
Mark your calendars now for these two important events!
Location: Montreux Music and Convention Center
The EPR Projectathon will be held jointly with the IHE Connectathon in the Miles Davis Hall of the Montreux Music and Convention Center. The building is particularly known for holding each year the Montreux Jazz Festival. Next to the lake, the location offers a beautiful view on the Leman and the Alps. It can be reached in 5 minutes on foot from the train station.
Though both events are held jointly in Montreux, the registration process stay separated
Registration for the EPR-Projectathon
- Registration window: 1st March to 30th May
- Cost: as per usual 350 chf per person (including social event)
- Registration form: to come
Registration for the IHE Connectathon
- Information on the registration for IHE Connectathon (link to come)
Save the dates
- Registration window: 1st March - 31st May 2022
- Webinar "Registration process for new participants": 1st March
- Guided tour registration: 15th August - 8th September
- EPR Projectathon: 12th -16th September
A list of hotels will soon be provided.
Guests of the hotels in Montreux receive a Montreux riviera transport card for the duration of their stay.