EPR Projectathon 2021
Save the dates!
- IHE Europe Connectathon from 14 to 18 June 2021, online, hosted by IHE Czech
- 5th EPR Projectathon from 20 to 24 September 2021 in Bern
5th EPR Projectathon from 20 to 24 of September
The fifth EPR Projectathon will take place under the motto "Fit for EPR" from 20 to 24 September 2021. In addition to providers of eHealth solutions for EPR communities, this event is mainly aimed at the developers of primary systems such as clinical or practice information systems (CIS, PIS). All profiles relevant for the EPR will be available for testing. Since the corresponding specs are being further developed, there may be a need for new tests. Similarly to last year, the mHealth use cases can also be tested. On the exchange formats side, the focus is on eMedication, the eVaccination dossier and the eTransition of care. The online eMedication Projectathon in March 2021 brought to light important points in the eMedication specifications. Accordingly, additions and corrections were made to the specifications, which will be tested at the fifth EPR Projectathon. If testing is successful, these formats will then be incorporated into the legal framework of the EPR.
The organisation team is currently verifying if the event will be held physically on site at the Event Forum in Bern as in previous years, or online. The corresponding decision will be made in late summer 2021. Further information about the test event will follow on the Projectathon website, GoogleGroup, and in the eHealth Suisse newsletter. The exact test programme for Projectathon 2021 will be announced at the beginning of May. Registrations will be possible from during June 2021.
- Profiles List Projectathon 2021375 KB03.05.2021
Registration to the Projectathon 2021
The fifth EPR Projectathon will take place from 20 to 24 September 2021 under the motto "Fit for EPR". Interested firms are invited to register for the Test Event from 1st to 30th June 2020! A webinar on 1st June 2020 will assist organisations with the registration process.
If the Covid situation allows it in September 2021, the event will take place as usual with participants on site at the Event Forum in Bern. The organisation team is also preparing measures to be able to switch to an online projectathon at short notice if necessary.
All profiles relevant to the EPR will be available for testing. Since the corresponding specs are being further developed, there may be a need for new tests. Like last year, the mHealth use cases can also be tested. On the exchange formats side, the focus is on eMedication, the evaccination dossier and the eTransition of Care. The exact test programme for Projectathon 2021 will be announced at the beginning of May. Because the profiles are in progress, availability will be communicated continuously in the Google Group.
- 1 June to 30 June 2021: Registration window for the EPD Projectathon 2021.
- To 15 August 2021: Deadline for receipt of payment (CHF 350 per person)
- From 1 July to 15 September 2021 mandatory pre-Projectathon tests (see webinar below)
- From 15 August 2021: Registration window for external participants in the social event (CHF 75) and guided tours (free of charge)
- Webinar Registration Process (Tue, 1 Jun 2021, 2-3pm)
- Webinar «Registration Questions» (Mon, 21 Jun 2021, 2-3pm)
- Webinar «Webinar Pre-Testing Opening» (Mon, 5 Jul 2021, 2-3pm)
5th EPR Projectathon 2021
- Test week: 20–24 September 2021 at the Eventforum Bern
- Test room opening hours: 8am – 6pm
- Official test times: 9am – 5pm
- Start EPD-Projectathon: Monday 20 September, 9 am
- End of EPD-Projectathon: Friday 24 September, 12 am
- Social event: Thursday 23 September 2021, from 6.30pm. For participants included.
- Guided tours: for visitors. One hour tours through the Projectathon in German and French. Registration possible from 15 August.
- Technical Coffee Breaks: for participants, daily before and after testing (programme to follow). No registration necessary.
Online testing in reference environment at any time
The EPR Reference Environment is available as a permanent test platform. Targeted validation rounds on specific components take place at certain intervals: as is the case in December 2018 on RMU and exchange formats, or on EPR community profiles in February 2019. Ongoing work will be shared and discussed in the EPR Projectathon Google group. You can find the current overview of relevant specifications here.
Maintain the connection
A Google Group for the EPR Projectathon has been set up for IT specialists to enable direct exchange of questions and information. If you would like to join, please contact the group manager. For general information on the EPR Projectathon, stay up to date with the Newsletter of eHealth Suisse and IHE Suisse.