EPR Projectathon 2020
Guided Tours at the EPR-Projectathon 2020
Guided tours of the EPR Projectathon will be available free of charge right through the Projectathon week. Experts from eHealth Suisse and IHE Suisse will provide an introduction to the EPR and to interoperability, will take you through the Projectathon rooms and will answer your questions. Registration can be made from the 15th August on the dedicated page.
If the evolution of the current outbreak allows for physical attendance, the Projectathon will be held as the previous year at the Event Forum in Bern. If however, large events should be prohibited, the organisation team is preparing measures to ensure the possibility of a fully online Projectathon.
This year, mHealth profiles based on FHIR and some of the exchange formats specified for e-medication can be tested in FHIR, such as the "Medication Card document". Profiles List Projectathon 2020 This list indicates the profiles that can be tested during Projectathon. As new profiles are still under construction, availability will be communicated in advance in the Google Group.
- 1 June to 17 July 2020: Registration window for the EPD Projectathon 2020.
- To 17 August 2020: Deadline for receipt of payment (CHF 350 per person)
- From 1 July to 15 September 2020 mandatory pre-Projectathon tests (see webinar below)
- From 15 August 2020: Registration window for external participants in the social event (CHF 75) and guided tours (free of charge)
- Recorded Webinar Registration Process (Tue, 2 Jun 2020)
- Recorded Webinar «Registration Questions» (Mon, 22 Jun 2020)
- Recorded webinar «Webinar Pre-Testing Opening» (Mon, 6 Jul 2020)
EPR Projectathon 2020
- Test week: 21–25 September 2020 at the Eventforum Bern
- Test room opening hours: 8am – 6pm
- Official test times: 9am – 5pm
- Start EPD-Projectathon: Monday 21 September, 9 am
- End of EPD-Projectathon: Friday 25 September, 12 am
- Social event: Thursday 24 September 2020, from 6.30pm. For participants included.
- Guided tours: for visitors. One hour tours through the Projectathon in German and French. Registration possible from 15 August.
- Technical Coffee Breaks: for participants, daily before and after testing (programme to follow). No registration necessary.
Maintain the connection
A Google Group for the EPR Projectathon has been set up for IT specialists to enable direct exchange of questions and information. If you would like to join, please contact the group manager. For general information on the EPR Projectathon, stay up to date with the Newsletter of eHealth Suisse and IHE Suisse.