EPR Projectathon 2020
Registration to the Projectathon 2020
The fourth EPR Projectathon will take place from 21st to 25th Septembre 2020. Interested firms are invited to register for the Test Event from 1st to 30th June 2020! A webinar on 2nd June 2020 will assist organisations with the registration process.
If the evolution of the current outbreak allows for physical attendance, the Projectathon will be held as the previous year at the Event Forum in Bern. If however, large events should be prohibited, the organisation team is preparing measures to ensure the possibility of a fully online Projectathon.
This year, mHealth profiles based on FHIR and some of the exchange formats specified for e-medication can be tested in FHIR, such as the "Medication Card document". Profiles List Projectathon 2020 This list indicates the profiles that can be tested during Projectathon. As new profiles are still under construction, availability will be communicated in advance in the Google Group.
Save the dates!
- IHE Connectathon in Brussels (to test the basic IHE profiles) postponed to November 2-6, 2020
- EPR Projectathon from 21 to 25 September 2020 in Bern (to test the EPR specific IHE profiles)
The EPR Projectathon in September 2020: with IHE on FHIR
The fourth EPR Projectathon will take place at the Eventforum in Bern from 21 to 25 September 2020. This year, FHIR-based IHE profiles will also be able to be tested, including the profiles Mobile Access to Health Documents (MHD), Patient Identifier Cross-Reference for Mobile (PIXm), Internet User Authorization (IUA) and Patient Master Identity Registry (PMIR). Furthermore, it will be possible to test all eMedication exchange formats in the FHIR version at the 2020 EPR Projectathon. If testing is successful, these formats will then be incorporated into the legal framework of the EPR. In addition to providers of eHealth solutions for EPR communities, this event is mainly aimed at the developers of primary systems such as clinical or practice information systems (CIS, PIS). The exact testing program for the 2020 Projectathon will be announced at the beginning of May; registration will open on 1 June.
- 1 June to 30 June 2020: Registration window for the EPD Projectathon 2020. No deadline extension foreseen.
- To 31 July 2020: Deadline for receipt of payment (CHF 350 per person)
- From 1 July to 15 September 2020 mandatory pre-Projectathon tests (see webinar below)
- From 15 August 2020: Registration window for external participants in the social event (CHF 75) and guided tours (free of charge)
- Webinar «Webinar Registration Opening» (Tue, 2 Jun 2020 14:00 - 15:00)
- Webinar «Registration Questions» (Mon, 22 Jun 2020 14:00 - 15:00)
- Webinar «Webinar Pre-Testing Opening» (Mon, 6 Jul 2020 14:00 - 15:00)
EPR Projectathon 2020
- Test week: 21–25 September 2020 at the Eventforum Bern
- Test room opening hours: 8am – 6pm
- Official test times: 9am – 5pm
- Start EPD-Projectathon: Monday 21 September, 9 am
- End of EPD-Projectathon: Friday 25 September, 12 am
- Social event: Thursday 24 September 2020, from 6.30pm. For participants included; external guests can register from 15 August.
- Guided tours: for visitors. One hour tours through the Projectathon in German and French. Registration possible from 15 August.
- Technical Coffee Breaks: for participants, daily before and after testing (programme to follow). No registration necessary.
Maintain the connection
A Google Group for the EPR Projectathon has been set up for IT specialists to enable direct exchange of questions and information. If you would like to join, please contact the group manager. For general information on the EPR Projectathon, stay up to date with the Newsletter of eHealth Suisse and IHE Suisse.