EPR Projectathon 2019
The third EPR Projectathon: Last Stop Before Certification
The third EPR Projectathon takes place form 23–27 September 2019 at the Eventforum Bern.
EPR Projectathon 2019 in Bern registration opens on June 1st and closes on June 30th. For the participation, an account in the EPR Projectathon instance of "Gazelle" is required (not to be confused with the IHE Connectathon logins for "Gazelle"). Participants who have already participated in a fromer EPR Projectathon can use the same login.
- Registration link for the EPR Projectathon 2019 (active from 1 to 30 June)
Recorded Webinar Registration Process (3 June 2019)
Monday 24 June 2019, 2–3pm: Webinar Support in case of questions on the registration process
- Testable profiles for EPR Projectathon 2019142 KB28.05.2019
Dates to note
- 1 June to 30 June 2019: Registration window for the EPD Projectathon 2019. No deadline extension foreseen.
- To 31 July 2019: Deadline for receipt of payment (CHF 350 per person)
- From 1 July to 13 September 2019: mandatory pre-Projectathon tests (see webinar below)
- From 15 August 2019: Registration window for external participants in the social event (CHF 75) and guided tours (free of charge)
- Monday 3 June 2019, 2–3pm: Webinar Registration Process.
- Monday 24 June 2019, 2–3pm: Webinar Support in case of questions on the registration process.
- Monday 1 July 2019, 2–3pm: Compulsory webinar for participants Pre-Projectathon tests.
3rd EPD Projectathon 2019
- Test week: 23–27 September 2019 at the Eventforum Bern
- Test room opening hours: 8am – 6pm
- Official test times: 9am – 5pm
- Start EPD-Projectathon: Monday 23 September, 9 am
- End of EPD-Projectathon: Friday 27 September, 12 am
- Social event: Wednesday 25 September 2019, from 6.30pm, Bierhübeli Bern
- Guided tours: From Monday afternoon to Thursday morning, from 11am to 12pm or from 4 to 5 pm in German and French. Registration possible from 15 August.
Maintain the connection
A Google Group for the EPR Projectathon has been set up for IT specialists to enable direct exchange of questions and information. If you would like to join, please contact the group manager. For general information on the EPR Projectathon, stay up to date with the Newsletter of eHealth Suisse and IHE Suisse.